The LED high bay lights Series offers leading-edge efficacy and scalability for high ceiling applications such as warehouses,
distribution centers, manufacturing facilities and big box retailers. Measuring just 13” x 24,” the LED luminaires deliver the high lumen output associated with traditional fluorescent and HID highbays in a form factor one-quarter the size.
The DLC premium 2ft 4ft LED high bay lights Series can be configured with narrow or wide beam distributions, and emergency controls, for optimal lumen output and energy savings. Choose from cable, pendant and surface mounting options to create a custom solution that meets any lighting requirement.
•Extruded aluminum driver housing for improved heat transfer
• Individual, pure aluminum heat sinks offers heat transmission 3x faster than die cast aluminum.
•White powder coat fixture finish for improved corrosion resistance
• Narrow and wide lens distribution
• Operating temperature -34°C to 50°C
• Suitable for Damp locations
• L70 lifetimes projected to be 50,000 hours
• 347-480V option available
• Translucent/Opal lens offered with quick installation site
• Wire guard available for additional protection
• 0-10V Dimming standard
• 100W equivalent to 250W fluorescent high bay and 150W & 200W equivalent to 400W HID fixture
• 5 year limited warranty (7 year limited)