April 5th 2021
QSSI will implement a price increase of 8% on all lighting products and accessories effective May 15th 2021
QSSI reserves the right to modify the new pricing and effective dates.
Hubbell lighting announces additional price increase up to 6%
Mar 31th 2021
Hubbell lighting will be implementing additional price increases of up to 6% on a range of impacted luminaire and control product solutions effective June 1, 2021
Price guides will be updated and available no later than April 30th, 2021 and the last day to enter orders for immediate release at current prices will be May 31t1, 2021.
Vice present/General Manager
Vice President sales&Marketing
Hubbell Commercial lighting
Date: March 26, 2021
To: C&I Distributor and Agent Partners
Subject: Price Increase Update
More than a year into the pandemic, many businesses, industries, and suppliers continue to feel the impact of global supply chain shortages, logistics capacity issues (ocean, rail, air, and truck), and significant cost pressures on electronics, steel, copper, aluminum, oil, plastics, transportation, coupled
with unfavorable foreign exchange rates. As a result of these factors, and in addition to the previous price increase announced on Decemeber 21st, 2020, we will implement a general price increase up to 7% on certain Lighting and Controls products, and up to 10% on legacy products effective May 24 th, 2021.
Our price lists are being updated and will be available by April 16 th, 2021.The last day for entry and shipping release of orders for impacted products at current prices is May 21st, 2021. All orders entered or released for shipping after this date will be invoiced at the new prices, without exception.
We are committed to our partners and customers and will continue to invest in delivering innovative and cost-effective lighting solutions with impactful financial, environmental and social value for our stakeholders and society. We value your business and thank you for your continued support and patience as we both navigate through these dynamic times.
For additional information please contact your local Cooper Lighting Solutions manufacturer’s representative or direct salesperson.
Joe Melchiors Vice President, Sales
Ken Walma Vice President & General Manager
Mar 23th 2021
March 23, 2021
Dear Valued Customer:
Due to increasing pressures felt throughout the supply chain, including raw materials, commodities, and logistics, Signify will be implementing price increases across our portfolio of professional lighting products, effective June 1, 2021.
• LED Lamps will increase 3%
• Conventional Fluorescent Lamps will increase 5%
• Luminaires will increase an average of 6%, with actual % varying by product category
• LED Electronics will increase an average of 9%, with actual % varying by product category
• Lamp Electronics will increase an average of 8%, with actual % varying by product category
These increases will be applied to all orders placed on June 1, 2021 onwards or for future-dated shipments on orders placed between now and June 1, 2021. Any existing open project quotes or special price agreements will also be subject to the new price schedule. Updated price schedules will be available in electronic format on or before May 1, 2021.
As always, thank you for your business, and please do not hesitate to reach out to your Signify representative with any questions.
Vice President & General Manager
US Professional Channel
Feb 26th, 2021
February 15, 2021
Re: Valmont U.S. Lighting & Traffic Price Announcement
Dear Valmont Partner:
In an effort to maintain transparency with our valued customers, we are providing notice of an upcoming price increase. As an industry leader, we continue to leverage resources to reduce costs and eliminate waste. However, inputs continue to rise and we are experiencing additional inflation and higher operating costs across the spectrum of our businesses. Valmont commercial price lists are being updated and revised pricing will be effective March 15, 2021.
Please review the details below regarding standard commercial price lists:
• All orders received for immediate release by March 14, 2021 will be entered at current prices.
• Orders received on or after March 15, 2021 will be entered at the new revised prices. As of today’s date, new project quotations reflect updated pricing. Please review the details below regarding standard quotations:
• All outstanding quotations will be honored per the terms & conditions of the quotation.
• All quotations past the stated price validity date will be subject to review prior to acceptance. We reserve the right to review all accepted orders prior to manufacturing release. Your Valmont Sales Manager will be available to answer questions with regard to this action amid this dynamic time.
Thank you for your ongoing support and the opportunity to serve your teams and our mutual customers.
Ryan P. Eddie
Vice President – Sales
Feb 8th 2021
Date: January 20, 2021
To: Valued HOMEnhancements Customer
Subject: Price Increase Announcement
As we begin a new calendar year, let me first thank you for your continued support of HOMEnhancements and to wish you and your family a Happy New Year. As many of you are aware, we all continue to face uncertainties and unusual challenges presented by the global pandemic and economic changes abroad. Unfortunately, like many industries, our suppliers are facing continued raw material shortages and price increases, as well as shipping cost increases and unstable logistics. These cost increases have affected our entire supply chain. We therefore announce the below:
1. A general price increase of 7.5% will take effect on March 15, 2021 and will encompass all HOMEnhancements products. Updated price sheets will be available on March 1, 2021. The last day for the release of orders under the current price structure will be March 12, 2021.
2. All quotes currently held, but not on order, will need to be adjusted by 7.5%. All new quotes will include the before mentioned increase. Please know that our purchasing and customer service teams, domestic and abroad, will be diligently working to minimize backorders and logistical delays as best as possible. We remain committed as a company to continue to provide exceptional value and support to you, our valued customer. Again, thank you for your continued support, and we wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year!
Carl E. Owens Jr.
January 11, 2021
Dear Agent Partners,
As a result of the global pandemic, the lighting industry continues to face rising costs across several commodity materials such as steel, aluminum, electronics,
freight and logistics, and unfavorable foreign exchange rates. We therefore are announcing the following price actions:
• A price increase of up to 8% on LED lighting fixture, pole and control products. The price increase will be effective March 1, 2021. Updated pricing will be made available February 15, 2021. All existing orders will ship at current prices. All new orders entered and released for shipment before February 25 will be invoiced at current prices. All new orders entered and released for shipping after February 25, 2021 will be invoiced at the new prices.
• A price increase of 3% on LED lamp and drivers. The price increase will be effective March 1, 2021. Updated pricing will be made available February 15, 2021. All existing orders will ship at current prices. All new orders entered and released for shipment before February 25 will be invoiced at current prices. All new orders entered and released for shipping after February 25, 2021 will be invoiced at the new prices. We value your business and thank you for your patience as we navigate these challenging times. Please contact your Current representative for specific pricing details and additional information.
Feb 4, 2021
Dear Keystone Customers and Channel Partners,
Over the past several quarters, global industries have experienced dramatic supply chain challenges, primarily stemming from COVID-19 impacts. Lead times for components and availability of cargo capacity are creating major supply chain disruptions. Additionally, cost increases related to raw materials, components, logistics and currency exchange have impacted lighting products significantly, in many cases by greater than 20%. While Keystone has mitigated these cost pressures to our customers for the past several quarters by optimizing cost containment efforts, the cost increases our industry now experiences are too great to
Therefore, we are implementing a price increase effective on March 15, 2021. This increase will range from approximately 3-8%, depending on each product’s exposure to these elevated costs. We have taken a SKU-by-SKU approach to this process to ensure we are minimizing the financial impact as much as possible to you, our partners and customers.
Please note the following Key Dates:
February 15, 2021 – New price sheets will be issued.
March 12, 2021 – Last day to ship any open Job Quotes at the current price levels, unless otherwise approved by your Keystone Sales Representative.
March 15, 2021 – All new orders will be fulfilled at the new price levels.
As always, Keystone continues our relentless effort to develop industry-leading products with exceptional value. We appreciate your support during these challenging circumstances and promise to work closely with you to help mitigate these cost and lead-time impacts to your business.
Chief Executive Officer
We Universal lighting are seeing significant increase in raw material in general with the largest in semiconductors, cooper, magnetics, PCB’s, aluminum, and steel. Compounding these increases are foreign exchange rate pressure, increase in packaging materials, and inbound freight cost increase. In the past few months ULT has absorbed these costs while implementing aggressive cost reduction activities to minimize the impact to our customers, even with these efforts we can not outpace the increases we have received. We see these cost increase ranging from 5% to over 20%.
Universal will implement a price increase in response to these higher costs, ranging from 2% to 7% across select products, effective March 8, 2021.
President&CEO, universal lighting technologies.