Wago PCB Terminal blocks connectors 2095 series
Wago PCB Terminal blocks connectors 2095 series : For the Smallest Sizes
With a mere thickness of only 2.7 mm, this PCB terminal block is not only the smallest in WAGO’s product range, but also reduces the space required for the connection technology. The light color of the terminal block also substantially reduces on-board LED shadowing.
Easy Handling using Operating Tool
These PCB terminal blocks cover the range AWG 26 – AWG 22 (0.14 mm2 to 0.5 mm2) for solid conductors with pin spacing of 3 mm. The 2059 Series offers ease of use, as solid conductors can be inserted directly and removed quickly using the operating tool.
- Just 2.7 mm high
- 3 mm pin spacing
- Wire cross sections from AWG 26 – AWG 22 (0.14 mm2 to 0.5 mm2), solid conductors
- Push-in termination of solid conductors
- Easy removal of conductors using operating tool
- Rated data 160 V, 2.5 kV/2 (III), 3 A
- Available in 1-, 2- and 3-pole configurations
- Side-by-side arrangement without pole loss
- Tape-and-reel packaging