The MC601V is innovative and active motion detectors with HF system 5.8GHz. Motion can be detected through plastic, glass and thin non-metal materials. And it’s suitable for North America with UL certification.
It is enhanced detection zone sensor, As it uses the third generation Merrytek technology, normal 5.8GHz microwave module can easily reach high mounting high up to 12m and long detection area 8m in radius. And there are two different installation way, surface mounting and based on mounting,
The sensors allow energy saving without compromising comfort. When used in combination with 0-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts, they can achieve 3-step dimming function, which is perfect for use in some areas that requires a light change notice before totally switch off.
Also, the 0-10V interface in the sensors can match up with Merrytek stand-alone daylight sensor MS01, and implement daylight harvesting, means the lighting system has automated controls that either turn off or dim artificial light in response to the available daylight in the space.
1. Automatic dimming when used in combination with 0-10V dimmable LED drivers or ballasts.
2. Built-in adjustable daylight sensor.
3.1-10V interface can match up with Merrytek standalone daylight sensor MS01 and achieve daylight harvesting.
5. Support higher mounting height 12m Max.
6. Compact size makes it suitable to fix within most luminaries
7. Detection area, time delay and daylight threshold can be precisely set via DIP switch.
8. Wide detection area, range up to 8m in diameter.
9. on off funciton/ clustor control funciton/ dimming funciton
10. Optional surface mounting and base mounting