Since 2008, Brandon Lighting has been leading the way, customizing linear figures to the acclaim of the industry.
Today, we are best known for providing the highest quality products in the US market while still excelling in customer service, innovation, and technology.
Our mission statement has remained the same since day one.
Here at Brandon we are utterly devoted to customized linear-lighting that is steeped in quality, professionalism, trust, and dependability.
We value our customers and the safety of our workers above all. We have our sights always set on the newest innovations in advanced technology.
At Brandon, our mission is to help our customer get success in the market with our supreme OEM and ODM service. Help them you build their brand with our quality products. So if we attend the Lighting fair in US, it means we will attract our client’s customer, which will make the sales network messed and make our royal customer’s business worse. So Brandon lighting never has the thought to show our products and brand there.
At Brandon, our purpose for attending the international Light Fairs is not to promote, but rather to meet our customers, teach them about our products, and learn more about our industry. We have a website with further information about our company, and also a newsletter that keeps our customers up to date on all that’s going on. But these materials are more about education than promotion. At Brandon, we love meeting new people, just like you.
The transformative power of innovation and imagination converge in a global presentation of light and technology—brilliantly revealed at LIGHTFAIR International. Where new discoveries, new connectivity, new knowledge and new solutions propel lighting design quickly into the future. All at the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference. LIGHTFAIR was established in 1989 and will hold its 29th edition in Chicago May 6-10, 2018 at McCormick Place.
- The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor
- 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers
- Conference offers approximately 200 hours of world-class accredited education
- Accredited courses range from 60 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General
- Courses on lighting, design, technology, smart lighting, lighting and health, retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs and more
- The LFI Innovation Awards ® honors the industry’s newest product designs
For the 2017 event, LIGHTFAIR had 27,939 registered attendees including design, lighting, technology, architecture, engineering, energy, facility and industry professionals from around the world:
- Landscape Architects / designers
- Distributors / Wholesalers
- Lighting Designers
- Electrical Engineers
- Manufacturers and OEMs
- Energy Consultants / Specialists
- Public Utility Specialists
- Energy Managers
- Retail Designers
- Facility Managers
- Urban Planners
- Interior Designers
- Government Officials
- Visual Merchandisers
- … and more!
More than 500 of the world’s leading manufacturers will showcase their latest technologies and innovations in over 200,000 square feet of exhibit space, including products and solutions such as:
- Building Integration
- Contemporary Lighting
- Decorative Lighting
- Control Devices
- IoT (Internet of Things)
- Specialty Luminaires
- Daylighting products & services
- Luminaire types
- Lampholders and Switches
- High-End Fixtures
- Mounting Devices
- Light Sources
- Exterior Luminaires
- Lighting Control components
- Solar products & solutions
- … and more!